What do your clients think when they see your logo?
Or are you a new venture that needs a logo?
Surely what ever angle you are coming from, you want a positive reaction! That's where I come in.
You need a logo to:
- represent your business
- appeal to your clients
- be easy to recognise
- be adaptable for use on all media
- be a long term brand identity
- stimulate trust
- be consistent
- be future proof (not look outdated in a years time)
- be exactly what you want it to be!
Have a look on my portfolio page for some of the recent logo's I have made, mainly in the East Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
How I make your logo
- First we talk. I see what colours you want/already have (if you have any preference). What kind of business/venture we are dealing with. What imagery we could use. What style we are going for.
- Then I go away, create up to 10 rough drafts of your logo. We meet up and I show them to you, explain where I was going with the ideas. You choose some that catch your eye, so that we can narrow down the options.
- We repeat the process via email or by meetings till we have narrowed down your options to something really great, that really works for you. We keep on tweaking elements till we get it perfect!
- I give you all the files, and your logo in a variety of different formats and sizes, so you can use them where ever. I also give you the editable file, so you can do with it as you wish!
So thats the logo process, it's how we make your company a great brand identity.